Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just a note to let you all know why I have not been posting .I contracted a very nasty virus which turned to pneumonia, had to be taken to hospital by ambulance on April 17th. where Dr 's found a collapsed lung also.
I was very ill for days then Dr's found the right antibiotic to treat it. I was allowed home on day 9 on'y because my daughter  was here yo look after me, she was also getting over a virus.
Dr's say it will take months in recovery for me because of my age..

2 comments:

Bernie said...

So sorry to hear you were so unwell. It sounds awfully nasty. You make sure you slow down and really take care.

africanaussie said...

so sorry to hear that - I hope you can recuperate somewhere next to a window where you can look out at the garden. Take care and get wel soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...